Tracking Adverse Events in Social by IMS & UCB
An overview of using technology to detect adverse events in social media and digital programs by Siva Nadarajah (IMS) and Greg Cohen (UCB).
- The growth in unstructured data (social media, CRM, call centers, market research)
- Patient support programs/call center (case study)
- Review of use case with Greg Cohen (UCB)
- Social listening, social media engagement, and internal reporting (within pharma)
- Tracking and reporting adverse events in social media